Friday, April 29, 2016

President's Speech

In the long history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the role of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. I do not shrink from this responsibility--I welcome it. I do not believe that any of us would exchange places with any other people or any other generation. The energy, the faith, the devotion which we bring to this endeavor will light our country and all who serve it--and the glow from that fire can truly light the world.

Kennedy affirm how we have fought hard and long to obtain our freedom and that we will not go back to our old ways nor will we exchange our freedom with any other country. He says that we as one nation inspire other countries to fight for their freedom and rights.

I chose this passage for I believe and for what I learned in prior history classes our founding father fought many wars so that our nation can become free. Our rights and freedom was fought because of the injustice give to peopke of color, race, gender and later on with people with disabilities. I also believe that our nation has inspired other countries to fight for their freedom and equal rights.

No comments:

Post a Comment